Rugby holiday clinic
Rugby School of Excellence’s rugby coaching clinic with Kevin Musikanth from UCT, for ages 5-14, 8-10 Oct from 09h00-13h00. R 500.
Specialised focus coaching for budding rugby stars!
The course features:
– skills drills
– personalised coaching (Boksmart Certified Coaches)
– field coaching (decision-making, defence, conditioning)
– rugby etiquette and laws of the game
– rugby safety and injuries
– ABCs (agility, balance, coordination, speed)
Certificates will be presented to each student participating, and each student will receive free Powerade and bottle, and SA Rugby Magazine.
– Personal equipment, clearly marked with name (e.g. scrum cap,shoulder pads)
– Rugby shorts, long socks, boots (barefoot for ages 6-9)
– Packed lunch box
Cost: R 500 per student.
Booking essential: email@example.com or call 086 112 3273
Where: UCT Rugby Fields, Upper Campus, next to Sports Centre, Rugby Road