New Moon night walk the Helderberg Nature Reserve
Join a highly-popular New Moon night walk at the Helderberg Nature Reserve on Sat 25 at 20h00 – Adults R 20, Kids R 10. Booking essential.
As these walks have proved popular in the past, it is recommended that you book early.
Should the walk have to be cancelled due to weather conditions, or for any other reason, you will be advised via an SMS or phone call on the day of the walk. Your booking fee will be refunded on presentation of the ticket at the Information Centre.
– each walk is limited to 20 people maximum / 2 people minimum
– book and pay in advance at the Information Centre ONLY
– NOTE telephonic and email bookings are not possible
– the charge is R 20 per adult and R 10 per child PLUS non-members pay reserve entry fee
– walk is led by Andreas Groenewald of Gantouw Tours and Excursions
– more info at Information Center 021-8514060 daily 10h00-16h00
What to take:
– comfortable walking shoes
Where: Verster Avenue, Somerset West