‘Blacksmith’ at Helderberg Nature Reserve
Blacksmith perform at a sunset picnic concert at the Helderberg Nature Reserve on Sun 18 at 17h00. Adults R50, Kids U19 R30, Kids U12 R10.
Blacksmith – The famous group from the 70s is back in town and set to bring you Bluegrass, Country and Irish/English/Scottish traditional music.
Blacksmith comprises: Neil Harvey – Guitar, Vocal, Harmonica, Mandolin; Nielen Prinsloo – Banjo, Vocal, Guitar, Mandolin, Spoons; Jamie Harvey – Accordion, Vocal, Harp, Whistles; James Hall – Fiddle, Vocal; Lance Allam – Fiddle, Mandolin, Vocal; Carlo Bidoli – Upright Bass, Vocal; Stef Malherbe – Dobro, Vocal
Settle down on the lawn with a picnic/drink with friends and family and enjoy the music!
– take yourself, friends and family
– take deck chairs/picnic blankets and a picnic
– The Oak Cafe restaurant will be open with special concert menu
– supervised parking inside the reserve
– tickets pre-sold through Computicket or at the reserve’s entrance gate on day of concert
– enquiries at 021 851 4060/Information Centre (open daily 10h00-16h00)
– R 50 for adults
– R 30 for children aged 12-18
– R 10 for children below 12
– free entry for toddlers
All proceeds generated by the Sunset Concert Series go towards environmental projects in the Helderberg Nature Reserve.
Where: Verster Avenue, Somerset West