‘Morning Ms Dednam’ at Helderberg Nature Reserve
‘Morning Ms Dednam’ perform at a sunset picnic concert at Helderberg Nature Reserve, Sun 1 at 17h00. Adults R50, Kids U19 R30, Kids U12 R10.
Morning Ms Dednam – alternative rock band from featuring a unique combination of rock with jazz overtones.
The band comprises Emma Van Heyningen – vocals and piano, Justin Feldman – lead guitar, and Trent Richardson – bass and percussion.
Settle down on the lawn with a picnic/drink with friends and family and enjoy the music!
– take yourself, friends and family
– take deck chairs/picnic blankets and a picnic
– The Oak Cafe restaurant will be open with special concert menu
– limited supervised parking inside the reserve
– tickets pre-sold through Computicket or at the reserve’s entrance gate on day of concert from 15h00
– gates close by 20h00 (or 21h00 on Eskom Stage 3 days)
– band performance delay on Eskom Stage 3 days – est 18h30 – 20h00
– enquiries at 021 851 4060/Information Centre (open daily 10h00-16h00)
– R 50 for adults
– R 30 for children aged 12-18
– R 10 for children below 12
– free entry for toddlers
All proceeds generated by the Sunset Concert Series go towards environmental projects in the Helderberg Nature Reserve.
Where: Verster Avenue, Somerset West