Familie Dag met Joost
Familie Dag met Joost at the Pretoria NBG on Sat 18. Live music with Heinz Winckler, Dawid Fourie and more, carnival rides, market stalls.
Live entertainment by:
Juanita du Plessis
Albert de Wet
Elvis se Seun
– Your MC’s for the day will be Pieter Koen and Stefan Ludik
– Kids’ carnival rides, jumping castles, face painting, balloon artists, sand-art
– Flea market stalls
– Food and drinks for sale at the Spur Food Garden
– For the rugby fans, there will be a rugby corner broadcasting the two semi-final games live
– Fans can take a photo with their favourite celebrity in the photo booth though out the day (R 50 per photo)
0-6 years: Free entry
7-12 years: R 50 entry
12 years+: R 180 entry
Money booklets: R 250 per booklet
Tickets available from TicketPro http://ow.ly/CFa0I
Tickets and money booklets will be on sale on the day.
How the money booklets work:
No food, drink or photo booth vendors will accept cash on the day. You may purchase a money booklet through TicketPro when you purchase your entry tickets. You will receive an extra ticket to print (looks like entry ticket, but for booklet). Ensure you take this ticket to the event in order to redeem your booklet at Pretoria National Botanical Garden on the day of the event. PLEASE NOTE: A limited amount of booklets will be available for sale (cash/card only) on the day of the event at the Pretoria NBG, but we strongly suggest you order online to avoid disappointment.
Gates open at 10h00 and will close at 22h00.
No gazebos, beverages, firearms, biker helmets, animals, braai equipment (fire or gas), picnic baskets.
What you can bring:
– Tickets MUST be produced at the gate to ensure entry to the event
– You must hand in your money booklet ticket in order to redeem your money booklet at the venue on the day of the event
– Security will search everyone upon entry to the event
– Tickets will be on sale at the gate on the day of the event
There will be mobile ATM’s available on the day.
All proceeds from the day go towards Joost van der Westhuizen’s medical expenses.
Artists selling their CDs on the day will be cash only (you may not use your money booklet to purchase CDs).
Where: 2 Cussonia Avenue, Brummeria