Hugh Masekela Heritage Festival in Soweto
Take a picnic to a music festival in Soweto on Sat 29 featuring Hugh Masekela, Beatenberg, Jeremy Loops and more. Supervised kids’ area.
Enjoy a jam-packed music-filled family day! The Hugh Masekela Heritage Festival features Bra Hugh, Tsepo Tshola, The Soul Brothers, Beatenberg, Jeremy Loops, Laurie Levine and Josie Fields.
• R 100 per adult through Computicket or R 150 per adult at the gate
• Free entrance to children under 6 years accompanied by their parents
• Half price to pensioners over 60 years
• Free gift to the first 100 party goers
• Lots of exciting give-aways
• A supervised kiddies’ playing area will provide endless entertainment
• Secure parking, cash bar and food kiosks are available
• Remember your camping chairs and picnic basket full of snacks
No cooler boxes with own alcohol will be allowed.
No weapons, glass, cans, braais or steel cutlery allowed.
Gates open at 13h00, event starts at 14h0o0 and ends around 22h00.
Where: Soweto Cricket Oval, Elkah Stadium, Lefatola Street, Rockville